Monday, July 14, 2008

Being Arrogant

Few days back read one Article about blogging. It said how arrogant the phenomenon is! You would write something on net, someone will actually care and go read about bits and pieces in your life, and he will actually react to it! You are not a movie star, you are not a celebrity. Even then! Thinking you are so important is height of arrogance.

Made me think!

Well may be, may be not.
I write blog more like I would write my diary. So do I write so that someone will react? Not really. You don’t write diary for that. It is just to vent out your emotions.
Then what makes me publish it? That some one will read, react? If at all someone reads and says, “Hey, you know what, that was dictto with me too”, won’t it make my day too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,
Do let me know what you think...